We currently haven’t any plots available. If you would like to become a plotholder, please follow this procedure:
1. Decide on what sized plot you would ideally like
You need to consider how much time you might have and not take on too much. As a rough estimate our ‘standard size’ plot could take 5 hours a week in the summer and average of 1 hour in the winter
- Mini – 3m x 10m (10ft x 33ft)
- Small – 6m x 10m (20ft x 33ft)
- Standard – 12m x 10m (39ft x 33ft)
- Large – 25m x 10m (82ft x 33ft)
2. Join the Association
Please fill out the Contact us form and we can arrange to add you to our waiting list.
3. We will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for you to visit the site when a suitable plot becomes available.
We currently haven’t any plots available at the moment. (Note, we do give priority to those living in the Hook/Rotherwick area).